Collection and Use of Personal Information
Asana Foods may collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
Asana Foods doesn’t collect any information that is not expressly provided by you. Asana Foods will never sell, rent, or share your personal information, including your email to any third parties for marketing purposes without your explicit consent. Occasionally Asana Foods will send out a newsletter with information about company news, updates or special offers. In order to supply you with this newsletter, we need your email address.
We will not share personal information with third parties except to the extent necessary to provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping your order or offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may be required to disclose your personal information
- To comply with the law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others or investigate fraud
- to any other third party with your prior direction to do so
How to Opt Out
You can unsubscribe from receiving Asana Foods emails at any time. You can unsubscribe by clicking on the “Unsubscribe” link in the footer of any Asana Foods email and following the instructions.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
Links to Other Sites
As a curator of the best possible information, Asana Foods often links out to other Web sites. We are not responsible for any content that appears on these sites, nor do we endorse them. These sites may have privacy practices that may differ from those of Asana Foods. If you submit personal information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy statements. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy statement of any Web site you visit.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Asana Foods may make changes to to reflect changes to our information practices. If and when we do, we’ll be sure to inform you here so be sure to periodically check back here for the latest information on our privacy practices if you are interested.